A Bubbly Spectacular
This is a past event. Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 4:00pm 7:00pm
Pix Patisserie 2225 E. Burnside St., Portland, OR
Celebrate the art of making (and drinking) bubbles with the creator of the World’s Best Champagne List. Pix is hosting an afternoon exclusively dedicated to sparkling wine. White or rosé, sweet or dry, inexpensive or over the top - Pix says "We will have it all!" 60 corks will be popped from Champagnes, Proseccos, Crémants, Sekts, Cap Classiques and, of course, their local favorites. This open tasting will educate and tantalize your taste buds. By the time New Year’s Eve rolls around, you’ll know what you want to pop open, and it sure won’t be a bottle of Korbel.
- Dress to impress! $50 gift certificate to the best dressed. This is a bubbly tasting, non?
- Win an official Champagne saber! One free raffle ticket per entry.
- Oyster Raw Bar by bivalve experts from EaT Oyster Bar.
- Free Popcorn Stand, because what else is a slam dunk with bubbles? (Ok, second to oysters!)
- Learn to Saber! Ever open a bottle of sparkling wine by slicing the top off with a knife? How about with a wine glass? A sure fire way to impress your friends – just don’t hit them in the face with the cork! Safety first as Pix shows you the secrets of sabering.
100 tickets available now. Call or stop by to purchase.