This is a past event. Saturday, June 22 at 12:00pm 5:00pm
Fields Neighborhood Park 1099 N.W. Overton St,. Portland, OR 97209
The region's largest cider festival returns to the Pearl District for its ninth annual event. VIP entry from 2-3 p.m. on Friday, June 21, 2019. General admission on Friday begins at 3 p.m. Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome. There will be a “Dog Lounge” onsite for shade and water.
- Heritage Cider Island featuring artisanal producers.
- Premier of a special Cider Summit Collaboration Cider produced by Seattle Cider Company.
- A cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails.
- Oregon Fruit Cider Challenge featuring pilot batch ciders with text voting to determine champion.
- Food available for purchase along with small bite samples.