El Mercadito Mini Market
This is a past event. Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 10:00am 6:00pm
Portland Mercado 7238 S.E. Foster Rd., Portland, OR 97206
At the fabulous once-per-month Mini Market "El Mercadito" at Portland Mercado, they continue to support small local businesses and provide the community with products, foods and crafts that are made, grown and produced locally. Each month will have a theme ranging from traditional clothing to futbol!
September 17 - ¡Independencia!
October 15 - Fiesta de Pinatas
Confirmed vendors include:
- Titocharango (Tito Amaya Hernandez)-- Clothing, jewelry, instruments, music
- Botánica Artisan, LLC Artisanal handmade soaps (via Adelante Mujeres)
- Amaro's Produce, Locally farmed and harvested organic produce (via Adelante Mujeres)
- Pozole to the People --Jarred pozole red soup base
- Batter Bakery PDX -- Shortbread cookies & other sweet treats
- PlantSpeak Herbals -- Hand mixed herbal teas
- Orchid Violeta - Baby onesies (clothing)
- Amparo's Flowers - Flowers!
- Higher Calling Apparel custom cultural screen prints
- Mildreds Sweet Treats -- baked goods
- Arte Quitirrisi - Costa Rican natural fiber creations
- Teocalli Collections -- handcrafted artesania from around Latin America
- DesignX --Print shop for customized clothing and signage