This is a past event. Sunday, August 18 at 10:00am 4:00pm
Yamhill Valley Heritage Center 11275 S.W. Durham Lane, McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Yamhill County Historical Society presents Harvest Fest 2019.
- Harvesting the oat crop using vintage farm equipment, horses and mules
- Pioneer kids' activities, pedal tracotrs and petting animals
- Working sawmill and blacksmith shops
- Historical displays and photos
- Tours of the museum and 1880s Hutchcroft School
- Old-time music, cloggers and square dancers
- Tractor parade featuring "orphan" tractors
- Stagecoach rides
- And more
Witness the harvesting of the oat crop using vintage farm equipment, horses and mules. The entire Yamhill Valley Heritage Center campus will come alive with many activities. Vendors will be on hand with their wares. Historical displays and demonstrations will be available for viewing. Also view the ongoing restoration of the peerless steam tractor engine. The Harvest Café will be open with a wonderful assortment of food. Stagecoach rides will be available. There will be a Tractor Parade each day at 1 p.m. Live music is scheduled throughout the day and plan on visiting the hand’s on pioneer kids’ activities and pedal tractors that are sure to please.